Please note: The 2014 Workshop on Spacecraft Flight Software (FSW-14) will take place from December 9-11, 2014 at the Beckman Institute Auditorium, at the California Institute of Technology.
* First Call for Presentations: Monday July 28th, 2014
* Abstract Deadline: Monday Oct 20th, 2014
* Acceptance Notification: Monday Nov 10th, 2014
* Workshop: December 9-11, 2014
With the advent of faster processors and advanced hardware architectures, the modern spacecraft is highly reliant upon flight software for mission success. Software is integral to most of the spacecraft subsystems ranging from power to propulsion to instrument operations. Additionally, spacecraft developers are moving beyond providing only infrastructure to creating applications that can revolutionize how these vehicles are operated and how data is processed on-board.
This workshop provides an opportunity to present current flight architectures, novel approaches to mission solutions, and techniques for flight software development, integration, test and verification in an informal and open setting that facilitates communication across organizations and agencies.
The Aerospace Corporation, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory and Southwest Research Institute are the Founding Sponsors of the Flight Software Workshop. Additional sponsorship opportunities exist for 2014 workshop. Please send inquiries to the organizing committee.
* Amalaye Oyake, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Chairperson
* Robert Klar, Southwest Research Institute,
* Dr. Alan Unell, The Aerospace Corporation,
* Subodh Harmalkar, The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
* Website: http://www.flightsoftware.org/
* Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1072247
The 2013 Flight Software Workshop was sponsored by following organizaqtions: