The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in conjunction with the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, The Aerospace Corporation, and Southwest Research Institute, is hosting the 2017 Workshop on Spacecraft Flight Software (FSW-2017) in Laurel, Maryland from December 4th to 8th 2017.
Building 200 E-100 Auditorium
11101 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD, USA 20723
* cFE/cFS Community Workshop: December 4th, 2017
Please contact: [opensat.cfs at gmail dot com] or [cfs-community at lists dot nasa dot gov] for cFE/cFS questions.
* FSW-17 Workshop: December 5-8, 2017
Please contact: [spacefsw at gmail dot com] for FSW17 questions.
* Registrations and Abstract submission Start : Jun 5th 2017
* Abstracts Submission Deadline : Aug 28th 2017
* Acceptance Acceptance Notification : Oct 2nd 2017
* Presentation Deadline : Nov 24th 2017
Please contact the Organizing Committee for sponsorhip opportunities.